Translate

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Graduation

 

SC1003 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2024 - Stickers

For my card, I was gifted these great graduation stickers from my friend Anne (jdmommy) I am trying to use stuff up as soon as I get it from friends so it does not get lost in my craft room, so these went to the tote. I am quickly approaching graduation season and have a few that are graduating this year, so I pulled these out for a very quick card.

I added a gold mirror card stock and all these great stickers. Really quick card for me today.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Graduation

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and quite glamourous card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for occasions Lisa, you did a great job with the mirri photo, I did one the other day and was a nightmare.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A striking design, those stickers are perfect. Fabulous graduation card Lisa.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Super graduation card Lisa, love the colour mix and the gold. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cool graduation card and I love the stickers! The gold mirror card panel adds just enough elegance to make this a perfect graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun stickers and I like how you gave it a great look with the gold mirror!

    ReplyDelete