Translate

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Stitched Birthday

 

IC953 - The Inspired Room and Pinterest - INSPIRATION

WT991 - Stitching

Seeing the green and brown chairs that was perfect inspiration for my card. I die cut this spellbinders stitch die out of brown card stock. I then grabbed this floss that I need to use up as it is being stored on the back of my craft chair. It has some wonderful greens in it and I thought it was perfect for the brown cardstock.

I stitched the die cut and added some yellow pearls to several places on the panel. I finished the card with the birthday sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Stitched Birthday

11 comments:

  1. Wow this is one amazing creation Lisa the die and that stitching look top notch
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stitched beautiful card - a true work of art with a real home-spun look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa,love the die and colourful stitching.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love the stitching, those colours are beautiful with the kraft.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what an original card did you make Lisa. Beautiful stitched in lovely vibrant colors. And a great idea to use kraft for the basic card.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. A definite WOW! From me Lisa, such beautiful work. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lisa, that's incredible!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kudos, you've stitched a masterpiece, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautifully embroidered creation Lisa, so effective and different.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing card with nicely done stitching.

    It's another thing that sits in a corner drawer in my craft room (my stitching supplies) I used to do counted cross stitch, embroidery, smocking, etc. I would love to get back to it again. Just not sure if my hands will still let me do it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color threads you used with the brown of the diecut, such a lovely combo!

    ReplyDelete