Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

XOXO

 

SC1001 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I pulled out my pink and red scrap drawer to use up some scraps. I cut all the squares and added them to a card base and then added several hearts to them.

Next, I layered on a gold mirror card stock.

I die-cut the XOXO 3 times from white card stock then layered it with a gold mirror card stock and attached it to the front of the card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

XOXO

Challenges:

A Place to Start - Hip to be Square - Lots of squares on this card

Cardz 4 Guys - Use a Letter in Your Design

12 comments:

  1. What a great design Lisa and so colourful as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Lisa, love the hearts and gold lettering, looks gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lisa, that background is so effective- must have taken a lot of patience!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic way to use all those scraps! I really do like this fun little card with the golden X's and O's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lisa love all those hearts and the gold xo's
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second I saw the sketch, I went to my cover plate dies praying I had something that mimiced this design and I do in a 6x6 size, so when I get around to doing the sketch I'm using it! I admire your efforts very much, the results look great and I suppose it does become therapeutic after you get going. I'm also guessing you start in the middle, just in case I lose my mind and get really brave, haha. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so eye catching! Love all of those tiny hearts in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that was a lot of work but it looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous way to use up scraps. Lots of work but the result is a stunning card.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. That background is fantastic, an excellent idea to use those scraps. And those golden touches are a great addition to the card. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for sharing this adorable heart card with us at C4Guyz. Who wouldn't want to receive this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa, thank you for participating in my Namesake challenge with C4G. X's and O's are great letters, but not necessarily from your name. I like your Love / Valentine card. It will work for a fellow. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete