Translate

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Girly Birthday

 

FS893 - This week's incredibly talented featured stamper is Michelle - mcstamperNE. I found this INSPIRATION.

USEIT2024 - image

I don't have a Princess Leia image but I do have this princess in my stack of images that needed colored. I colored her with copics and die cut the image.

I extended the strip behind the image that Michelle had for one long image. The card was finished with the birthday banner and a few scattered candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Girly Birthday

12 comments:

  1. I love the gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card for a little birthday princess! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very pretty Lisa I have this image as well as some others very similar the colours are lovely a fabulous card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet card using these pretty papers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous image, love the colour mix you used, A beautiful girly card Lisa. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute image Lisa and perfectly teamed papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww so sweet Lisa, a beautiful image and lovely colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, very nicely colored!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww she is too cute, your coloring of her is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember when these images came out! gorgeous coloring and a really cool sketch design with the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card, love your coloring, xoxo

    ReplyDelete