Translate

Monday, March 25, 2024

Are You Cured

 

CAS787 - Sentiment Strip

For my card, I needed a get-well card and this image from DRS Designs is just perfect. I colored it up with copics and cut down the layers. I then added the Are You Cured Yet sentiment.

I loved the blanked in the image and had this great emboss folder that reminds me of a comfortable quilt. 

The card was finished with a few scattered buttons that I have had in my stash for a large number of years.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Are You Cured?

8 comments:

  1. The EF is perfect to go with the image which is such fun Lisa, sure to bring a smile to the recipients face.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute and fun get well card, and I love the embossing folder in that pretty blue color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great GW card Lisa, and the embossing does look like a snuggly blanket. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great get well card Lisa, sure to lift the spirits. The poorly pig and sentiment are fun and the quilted embossing folder is the perfect choice, love the bright blue too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sick little piggy is so cute and I just love the texture of your embossed background with him that looks like a quilt for comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun get well card and love the quilted embossing.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute lil pig in blanket, haha. I have an ancient SU set named Farm Fever that has the same sentiment and pig in blanket/bed. With a thermometer in his mouth, no less. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a cute stamp, love the sentiment with it and the embossing is great looks like a pretty comforter!

    ReplyDelete