Translate

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Thinking of You


 MMTPT816 - use materials that spell the word CARE

  • Cardstock
  • Angle
  • Red
  • Eggshell
For my card, I had these two angled papers already cut in my scrap paper drawer and thought they would be perfect for the A in care. I layered them on black card stock then I added a red doghouse to mirror the Snoopy doghouse.

I added the sentiment to the bone and popped it up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

8 comments:

  1. Love this one Lisa, the papers are lovely and the dog house and bone are really cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and love the theme and the little kennel and bone.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to use CARE to make this fun little card. Loving that tiny doghouse with the big bone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great addition to your pet cards, love the red, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creative use of the CARE prompt, a lovely card with the cute kennel and bone.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is FABULOUS Lisa great colours and super little images I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling! I love the layout and your cute dog house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute design with the house and bone!

    ReplyDelete