Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Fairy Birthday

 

IC954 - Polly P Pinterest - INSPIRATION

USEIT2024 - Image

When I saw the inspiration, I remembered I had this image in my tote of items to use up. I cut out the image then layered it on the stripped designer paper layer and matted on the gold mirror paper layer.

The card was finished with the birthday popped up on dimensionals and a few scattered butterflies.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Fairy Birthday

Challenges:

Allsorts - Feathers and/or Fur or ATG

14 comments:

  1. This is a lovely image Lisa, such a pretty card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the inspiration Lisa, a wonderful happy card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun image! Love the unique gold frame around it and the addition of the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous Fairy image Lisa, I've just been talking to one of our Granddaughters about Fairies and explaining where they live down the garden (I do live in a fantasy world). Many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Lisa what a beautiful creation I absolutely love that image and the wonderful colours super choice of background paper a fabulous card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just delightful with those fun images, gold mirror card and striped designer paper! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and image Lisa-love it.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lisa, this is just awesome.
    Love, love, love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lisa, the images are simply gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, a lovely magical image. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful fairy card, lovely design and bright colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you had this in your magic tote, makes a beautiful card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a bright cheery card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. they are so sweet and like how you framed them in gold

    ReplyDelete