Translate

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Birthday Envelope

 

WT994 - Envelope

For my card today, I pulled out this great spellbinders die cut and cut out all the different layers. The flowers were all cut out of scraps. I love all the new die cuts because they are a great way to use up paper scraps.

Once I had all the flowers layered I finished them with some gold pearls and added the birthday tag wrapped with some ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Envelope

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa lots of work cutting out all those glorious flowers…well worth it….xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous burst of colour Lia, a real feel of sunnier days.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Lisa, such vibrant colours, those flowers bursting from the envelope are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a beautiful work of art with all those pretty flowers and greens! You've outdone yourself on this amazing envelope filled with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the envelope full of flowers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous Lisa all those wonderful flowers in glorious colours this would brighten anyone's day
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That envelope is full to bursting and absolutely gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is so pretty but gives me a headache thinking of all that die cutting and arranging you did. I get over stimulated and want to quit, lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, such a lovely mix of flowers bursting out of the envelope!

    ReplyDelete