Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Birthday Pup

 

SC1002 - this week's sketch for splitcoaststampers.com

For my card today, I cut out the layers and found this cute dog image from Hunkydory. I love this layout as it provided a leftover piece from cutting the triangle so I could make a second card.

The card was finished with the birthday banner popped up on dimensionals and a few scattered sequins.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Pup

10 comments:

  1. Cute Doggie with his balls and very colourful.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great design with those bright, beautiful papers. Love the pup- reminds me of my boy...how many balls at a time can you fit into one dog's mouth!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute pooch and I like the sketch design, especially that fun red and white checkered paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool design, like the triangle with the circle, that image is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made a lovely layout on your card Lisa. That cute image made me smile.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is full of sweetness and delight Lisa I adore that cute doggy also the lovely papers
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a cool take on the sketch! I love the flip corner with the different papers and the pup is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card. That's a fantastic image!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I love that image! I used that one for my daughter's birthday card. Her dog just surrounds herself with all of her favorite toys and it's usually her tennis balls!

    ReplyDelete