Translate

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Welcome Puppy

 

SC1000 - This week's Sketch Challenge on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used this cute dog image from Hunkydory cutting down the image and other paper layers. 

Next, I cut a couple of dog bones and added the sentiment to one of them.

The card was finished with a few scattered sequins.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Puppy

10 comments:

  1. Now where did you get a photo of our little Poppy? It reallt could be here and what a super card it is as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my Welcome Pup card today. The cute puppy image is from a paper pack from Hunkydory. They have some really cute images in the paper pack.

      Delete
  2. Great use of your sketch to create this sweet card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely welcome card Lisa, great design and a cute photo of the pup, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww that looks like my Jess again I can't get enough of seeing this little beauty great papers and I love the added bones a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the cute puppy and bones you added as embellishments.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute pup image! Fabulous design and take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable image and lovely themed card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet image and fun paper, like the sentiment on the bone!

    ReplyDelete