Translate

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Thinking of You Butterflies

 

WT991 - Stitching

For my card, I die-cut these gorgeous butterflies from Spellbinders and added some gold embroidery floss to the wings.

I popped the wings up on dimensionals and stamped and heat embossed in gold the sentiment popping that up on dimensionals.

The card was finished with a few dew drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You Butterflies

10 comments:

  1. This is stunning Lisa, those wings are so beautiful, I love this card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Lisa….absolutely beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Lisa, love the stitching and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just elegant and beautiful with the gold embroidery on the white butterflies. SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness me Lisa, how elegant is this, beautifully done.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh this is a beauty Lisa the embossed background and those butterflies look amazing
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous CAS card, love the stitching, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card and the stitching of the butterflies looks great against the embossed background.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Pretty! This card just may have inspired me to try stiching again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are gorgeous butterflies, I love the gold with them and the pretty embossing too!

    ReplyDelete