Translate

Monday, March 11, 2024

St Patricks Day

 

CAS785 - Monochromatic Green Card

MMTPT815 - Wee Bit Irish

WT991 - Stitching

For my card, I pulled out my green scrap drawer of papers and found a couple of great green scraps that worked for a card base front. I loved the look of the blocked colors and ran with it adding some stitching to the edges of the layers.

Next, I added this great sentiment from DRS Designs stamped in green on the bottom piece.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

St Patricks Day

Challenges:

Ally's Angels - ATG
Cardz 4 Galz - Use some Green

10 comments:

  1. A simple design that's still packed with good wishes for St Patrick's day. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card for St Pat's day, I also love the use of scrap papers.
    Thanks so much for enquiring about my daughter, she is doing much better now, I will be posting soon, I hope and put the update on then, but thankyou I really appreciate the thoughts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blocked design with contrast stitching, very effective! The verse is lovely too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful monochromatic CAS card! The stitching details adds to this lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous verse on this St. Patrick's Day card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS St Patrick's Day card, Lisa.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely simple card and the addition of the stitching gives it class. Nice sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at cardz4galz, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So effective in it's simplicity - and the stitching really enhances the green. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete