Translate

Sunday, March 3, 2024

Scrappy Anniversary

 

FS891 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is sn0wflakes aka Wanda. I found this INSPIRATION.

USEIT2024 - Wood Embellishment & Key

For my card, I pulled out my red scraps and created the background. Once the pieces were glued down, I embossed with a wood emboss folder.

Next, I added the bakers twine and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.

I then pulled out my tote of items to use up and found this wood heart embellishment. I added that and then die cut one heart and punched a second heart.

The card was finished with this key that was also in my tote and a few scattered dew drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Scrappy Anniversary

9 comments:

  1. Loving all the random slats of wood texture to create this fun anniversary card. The key and hearts just tied things up perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the texture on the scraps of papers, what a gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lisa, the background looks fabulous and I love the texture and dimension you have created.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely anniversary card and little key.great background made with scraps-I have just finished one using scraps too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Lisa, amazing what you can do with scraps. Fabulous colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Anniversary card Lisa I love how you did the scraps then embossed it the embellishments are the perfect touch
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool, I love your idea of embossing after putting all the pieces together, and like the different types of hearts to go with the key!

    ReplyDelete