Translate

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Just a Note...

 

IC891 - Clocks Inspiration Pinterest board. Here is my INSPIRATION.

USEIT2022 - Stickers

I love the inspiration board today. So many to choose. My inspiration had some gears and I have this die cut clock with gears that is perfect.

I cut out the clock, cut the papers and layered. The base layer designer paper I added some sponging to get an antique feel and I added some to the layer under the clock.

I then grabbed some sticker gems from my tote to finish off the card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Wishing all of you a wonderful 2023!

Just a Note...

4 comments:

  1. A perfect card to see out the old year. Best wishes for a crafty 2023.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love those gears and clock! A perfect way to end the year! Wishing you a safe, healthy and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! Wonder masculine card and great use of stickers, Happy new year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great diecut for the start of a new year!
    Happy New year to you!!

    ReplyDelete