Translate

Friday, December 23, 2022

Berry Much

 


MIX571 - Metallics

F4A670 Kraft & White

For my card I used Nuvo Mousse to create the texture layer. I then stamped the sentiment on white and layered over the Nuvo Mousse layer adding some ribbon and die cut lace paper.

I then die cut the layers of the pie and layered adding some dimensionals and finished with stickles. I added the gold metallic server under the pie.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Berry Much

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the textured stencilling and pie
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely textures and design Lisa. Happy Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pie with that cute sentiment and the piece cut out of it!
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete