Translate

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Ice Skate

 

IC887 - Paper Heart Design Blog & Pinterest - INSPIRATION

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

FF22brown - Christmas Flowers - Any kind of holiday flower. This is for the Fallidays challenges on splitcoaststampers.com. We hope you come join us.

F4A667 - Stencil It

I loved the colors in the inspiration and used them to create my card.

 I die cut the ice skate and layered, I then used some Nuvo Mousse for the snowflakes layer and while that was drying, I stamped and shaped the poinsettia.

Once the card was put together, I finished the poinsettia with stickles and a gold pearl.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Ice Skate

I am also entering this in the Allsorts challenge this week HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the fabulous die-cut ice skate
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card. Thanks for taking part in my theme at Allsorts this week and for your kind comments on my blog. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Lisa, what a gorgeous skate die and a pretty poinsettia too, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the skate and how you threaded it, lovely shaping of the flower too!

    ReplyDelete