Translate

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Thank You

 

CAS722 - Give Thanks

I have several to send thank you notes for the wonderful gifts they gave me.

For this card I doodled the flowers with copic markers and cut down the panel. The panel is popped up on dimensionals and a few scattered gems were added in the colors from the flowers. I finished the floral panel with a silver bakers twine bow.

For the card base I white heat embossed the Thank You sentiment from DRS Designs.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thank You

2 comments:

  1. Wow you did a wonderful job with your flowers, they are gorgeous and I love the sentiment on the side like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, elegant card!
    -Angie

    ReplyDelete