Translate

Saturday, December 17, 2022

More Christmas

 

IC889 - Cake Central and Pinterest Boards - Here is my INSPIRATION

DEC22VSNE - Big Sentiment

USEIT2022 - Sentiment

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

I needed to use up this sentiment from my tote that a sweet SCS friend sent me in a teapot Tuesday exchange. I cut the square layer added the sentiment and popped it up on dimensionals.

I finished with the holly leaves and gems.

Peace Joy Love

DEC22VSNM - animals decorated up for the holidays

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

I used these cute penguins from Impression Obsession and colored them up with pencils. Cut the layers and finished with the Trinity Stamps sentiment in red.

Penguin Christmas

DEC22VSNG - Layers

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

This card was fun to fold and add additional layers with the folds. I then added the belly band and die cut the pieces for the cute pup and layered him on the belly band.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Puppy Christmas

3 comments:

  1. love the colors in the sentiment on the first one, the penguins are adorable and I love your fold on the doggie card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all wonderful Lisa! Really love those sweet penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and love the cute penguins
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete