Translate

Monday, December 19, 2022

Thinking of You

 

MMTPT752 - Mixed Media

For my card I used a very old Color Box stencil and used purples and greens to create the flower. Once the flower was created I added some yellow to the center.

I then added some PearlEx dots to the center of the flower and then added some stickles to parts of the flower center.

I then stamped the sentiment and added a few more PearlEx dots around the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so elegant Lisa. Given the events of the weekend I'm not too active so in case I don't visit again before, wishing you a very Happy Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and love the beautiful stencil
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of this stencil, love your shading!

    ReplyDelete