Translate

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Bird Thanks

 

WT929 - Go with old-fashioned scenic stamping (with lots of masking....), die-cuts, or a scenic stamped image

For my card I dug through my paper scraps and used several die cuts to create the scene. For the base I sponged some blue clouds to create the sky. The scene was finished off with some Nuvo Drops and the birds and a few flowers were popped up on dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Bird Thanks

5 comments:

  1. A fun card Lisa and what a great way to use up scraps. Happy New Year, see you again after the weekend break.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Really love the die cut pieced scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have made a wonderful scene with your dies!!

    ReplyDelete