Translate

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Nativity

 

WT926 - Pretend to Be a Time Traveler Day-feature something from a different era

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

For my card I sponged the white card stock with orange and pinks to create the glow. I then die cut the pieces for the nativity and layered.

I finished with a silver die cut star and white heat embossed the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Nativity

5 comments:

  1. I truly love this, Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It turned out beautifully. Where is the sentiment from? The font is absolutely a perfect fit for the overall look, not to mention the sentiment itself couldn't be better!

    Blessings,
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Crissy, that sentiment is a retired Stampin Up sentiment.

      Delete
  2. Your sky turned out so pretty! What a peaceful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Nativity card Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty sunset inking, really lets your die cuts stand out

    ReplyDelete