Translate

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Peace on Earth and More...

 

CAS719 - Cool nights (night scene or colors)

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

For my card I stamped the Shepards image then used 3 different blues to create the scene. I then stamped the Peace on Earth sentiment and cut down the panels.

I die cut the star 3 times out of white then gold glitter paper for the top to give it some dimension.

Peace on Earth

I have a second card today featuring a die cut nativity.

FF22annsforte3 - Wet on wet Holiday Night Sky this is another Fallidays challenge found on splitcoaststampers.com.

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

For this card I used 2 different blue watercolors to get the background effect.

I then die cut the nativity and die cut the star 3 times out of white and again out of gold glitter paper.

Once the scene was layered, I stamped the sentiment.

Remembering...
FF22tessaduck - two-fer cards using in-lay techniques

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

For this card I had this last bit of really beautiful gold designer paper and I used the challenge to cut it out so I could use it on 2 cards.

Next, I die cut the ovals and the Santa and snowman pieces and layered adding some dimensionals.

I finished with the sentiment on the top for both cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

5 comments:

  1. You have been busy Lisa, all are lovely but I'm really drawn to th design of the first.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful cards Lisa but like Brenda the first is my favourite
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lisa, all three cards are beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so many lovely Christmas designs here Lisa! I love peaceful designs of the top two makes and your little Christmas characters are too cute as well! Wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the dimension you added to the stars on the first two, lovely backgrounds to it. the second two are too cute and I like the design on them!

    ReplyDelete