Translate

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Just a Note

 

FS828 - This week's incredibly talented featured stamper Heather, is better known around here as Gadabout. I found this INSPIRATION.

USEIT2022 - Fish Brads

I needed to use up some fish brads from my tote and when I saw Heather's card it was great inspiration to drag them out.

I found this small piece of fish paper in my scrap drawer. I stamped the sentiment then layered it on some water / scale paper and added the brads.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just a Note

4 comments:

  1. A great image to incorporate those lovely fish brads, a lovely underwater themed card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fish paper worked out perfectly for your fish brads! Love the stenciled background with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and love the little fish brads
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun fish paper and your brads go with it so nicely, like your background paper with it too

    ReplyDelete