Translate

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Scrappy Thank You

 

FS827 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Gerry Morse (vegasgem). Her gallery is full of so much inspiration and I know where to go when I need a skull inspiration for cards for my son. I found this INSPIRATION.

I loved her long panels.

I went to my scrap papers and found some coordinating papers and created the long panels and added a panel over the top of my long panels for the focal. I then die cut the thank you a couple of times to add some dimension and added a couple of already die cut butterflies from my table to the front.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thank You

5 comments:

  1. Today's card has a lovely summery feel to it Lisa, perfect to brighten the frosty foggy morning.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Summery paper and great design
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colours for this Thank you card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Lisa, lovely colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. like the panel background I love to do them with my scraps and your paper is so pretty with them, like the butterflies too

    ReplyDelete