Translate

Friday, December 9, 2022

Pie Birthday

 

F4A668 - Yummy Treats

USEIT2022 - Silverware

I needed to use this silverware from my tote of items and it is perfect for the Free for All challenge.

For the card base I pulled out my Nuvo Mousse and used a stencil for the background.

I then die cut the pie pieces and layered adding stickles to the top.

I used glue dots to add the silverware.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Pie Birthday

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card! I like how you put all of the different elements together! Definitely going to attempt to case this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great textured background love the cutlery and die-cut cherry pie
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, love the colours and textured background, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your silverware was perfect for this card, the pie looks yummy and I love the cherry on top too! Great background you made to go on top!

    ReplyDelete