Translate

Thursday, December 1, 2022

More Christmas

FF22hbrown - Christmas Flowers - any kind of holiday flower. This is for the Fallidays challenges on splitcoaststampers.com. We hope you come join us.

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

For this card I die cut the pieces for the sled, skates and poinsettia and layered once all the pieces were cut. I then found some neutral designer paper and layered the sled on the designer paper.

Sled


 For my second card...

FF22ShoeGirl - Be inspired by The Nutcracker Ballet. This is also for the Fallidays challenges on splitcoaststampers.com. We hope you come join us.

SC934 - This week's sketch

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

I die cut all the soldier pieces and layered. I then used this week's sketch again and finished the card with a few scattered red gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Soldier

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and die-cuts,love the ice skates
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful cards Lisa, I love the fabulous dies and the designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this, those miniature ice skates are so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty decorated sled and I love your soldier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful skating cards! I love the tiny skates on that sled - so many pretty details. Brings back some of my favorite childhood memories of New England winters.

    ReplyDelete