Translate

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Happy 50th Birthday

 

CAS721 - Wishes

For my card I used pink acrylic paint and splashed it on the white card base.

Next, die cut the 4 balloons and popped up the 50 on dimensionals adding the bows and string tucking the string under the banner.

I then stamped the birthday banner and popped it up on dimensionals.

The card was finished off with some additional gold sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Lisa, wonderful design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love those number balloons! Really great colors and fab mirror gold accents too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect for a 50th birthday, like your splattering and I like those balloon string dies

    ReplyDelete