Translate

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Christmas Wreath

 

SC937 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

For my card I sued this Sizzix wreath die cut and cut all the layers using a few different greens and reds. I cut the bell out of gold and layered all the pieces.

I die cut the Christmas sentiment and layered that on the blue and white DP.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Wreath

5 comments:

  1. Always love a Christmas wreath so really like this one Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Lisa, lovely wreath and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and die-cut wreath
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas wreath is so pretty and dimensional! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the different shades of greens on the wreath and the pretty bell and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete