Translate

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Lots of Girly Birthday Cards

 

DEC22VSNN - Stripes

USEIT2022 - Image

I needed to use up this image from my stack of images and she is perfect with her little stripes on the front of her shirt. I colored her up with copics die cut the image and popped it up on dimensionals.

I also used a designer paper that has some stripes.

Little Girl Birthday

DEC22VSNL - Feathers

USEIT2022 - Image

I love this image with the feather boa and feathers in the hat. It was in my stack of images needing colored and used up. I colored her with copics, die cut the panels and finished with the birthday sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Feather Birthday

DEC22VSNK - Floral bouquet

For my card I die cut the card panel, die cut the gold and layered. I then used some flowers and leaves from my already cut, shaped and colored bins. I love when I have some already ready for making some cards quicker.

I finished the flowers and leaves with stickles and prills.

Floral Birthday

DEC22VSNH - Ladies AND Lace

USEIT2022 - Diary and image

For my card base I used a stamp called Lace and white heat embossed it on red card stock.

I colored the image with copics and finished the card with the diary from my tote and the birthday sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Book Birthday

DEC22VSNF - Dress up a flamingo

For this card I used the Sizzix flamingo and die cut the layers for him and glued them together.

I added him to a fun dressed up background and finished off the card with the heat embossed sentiment and a few scattered pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Flamingo Birthday

3 comments:

  1. The first is so sweet, your floral bouquet is gorgeous and the girl with the books reminds me of my daughter, all colored so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're on a roll here! All of these are just stunning with your images and your beautiful floral patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards-love the beautiful images and flowers -great die-cut flamingo
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete