Translate

Friday, December 9, 2022

More Christmas....

 

FF22UnderstandBlueB - Make it Pop

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

For my card I die cut the flowers and leaves and layered adding some shaping to each of the layers. I then die cut the branches and pinecones and added some color and shaping to them.

I cut the layers adding some dimension to several layers and laid out the pieces.

Once it was all glued down I added prills and stickles to the flowers.

Christmas Poinsettias
FF22jkanack - Use an old Christmas card and recreate the card

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

For this card I found it in a stack of old Christmas cards. I layered it on red card stock and added the sentiment.

This card is headed to my aunt as she sent it to me. I wonder if she will recognize it. LOL!

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and flowers.Love the cute recycled kitties
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty Lisa and lovely dimension as well. The pie card above is fun, I'm quite partial to a slice of cherry pie!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous cards Lisa, I love the cats, so sweet, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my your first cards are just gorgeous, you do such a lovely job of giving them shape and dimension! Neat idea to send back the card and see if she notices!

    ReplyDelete