Translate

Monday, December 5, 2022

Christmas Poinsettia

 

MMTPT750 - Peace

FF22brown - Christmas Flowers - Any kind of holiday flower. This is for the Fallidays challenges on splitcoaststampers.com. We hope you come join us.

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

I thought this beautiful poinsettia would be perfect for sending a peaceful card to a friend. It is from The Ton and I used the layered stencils to add the colors to the flower and branch.

I finished the card with the Merry Christmas sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Poinsettia

3 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful poinsettia
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a large and gorgeous poinsettia! Love this wonderful and simple design!

    ReplyDelete