Translate

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

More Christmas....

 

FF22snietje - Wreath fold - This is another Fallidays challenge on splitcoaststampers.com

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

For this card I followed the steps on the challenge but I turned my orientation to cut out of the side of the card.

I then used lots of white scrap paper to punch out the branches and finished with the gold sentiment, bell and bow.

Christmas Wreath

FF22Forest Ranger - Santa down the chimney - this is another Fallidays challenge on splitcoaststampers.com.

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

For this card I die cut the Santa, chimney and the believe sentiment and layered the scene. I added some clear stickles to the believe sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Santa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Liza, love the fun Santa stuck in the chimney card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the neat look of the wreath on the first card, your santa is a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that top card is just stunning! Love the delicate wreath with the foil! Your Santa is super cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete