Translate

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Happy Anniversary


 FS826 - This week's very talented featured stamper is johnsopa aka Pat. I found this adorable INSPIRATION.


Rather than bunnies I used hearts and punched out progressively darker colors with each of the pink, red and purple.

I doodled the lines then popped the hearts up on dimensionals and added a few scattered pearls and gems. I finished the card with the anniversary sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

5 comments:

  1. What an inspirational design for an Anniversary card.

    Many thanks for the challenge invite and much appreciated, but to explain I very rarely enter challenges as I have failing vision so find linking difficult and just stick with the essential of my own challenges.

    Have a lovely Sunday,

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutel beautiful anniversry card and very clever design with the hearts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty CAS card design and I love the colour gradients too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your design Lisa, very creative with those coloured hearts, and I love how you've linked them, wonderful card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cool, I love how the hearts look like they have been threaded, very creative!

    ReplyDelete