Translate

Friday, December 16, 2022

Birthday Girl Cards

 

DEC22VSND - Fashion of the 60's - Hippie

USEIT2022 - Image

This cute image was in my stack of images I am trying to use up and I thought she was perfect for the challenge theme. I colored her with copics, cut the layers and added the birthday sentiment.

Birthday Girl

DEC22VSNB - Little Black Dress

USEIT2022 - Charm

WT927 - Use colorful card bases, no neutral bases (no white, black or brown)

For my black dress I white embossed black card stock then fussy cut the dress. I then stamped the dress on white card stock to get the hanger and lined up the black dress over it popping it up on dimensionals.

I added the black and white ribbon and cut the birthday sentiment popping it up on dimensionals. 

The card was finished with this love charm from my tote of items I am trying to use up.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Little Black Dress

3 comments:

  1. So elegant, great fussy cutting of the dress and I love the touch of the charm with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Lisa, lovely images, and designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable cards! I love that top image which I think is an Elizabeth Bell image? Brilliant coloring!

    ReplyDelete