Translate

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Birthday Bear

 

WT928 - Gates or gatefold cards: on this day in 1889 the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin was symbolically re-opened after German unification.

For my card I used the gate fold and added a belly band. I added the birthday bear on the belly band and finished the card front with the birthday sentiment.

The bear is a cut file that was cut using a Cricut.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Bear

4 comments:

  1. Just so cute and a fabulous design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bear is so adorable and I'm loving those polka dots!! Such a wonderful gatefold design too! Merry Christmas friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gatefold card and cute die-cut bear
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute with the hat over his eyes, neat idea to have the image on the belly band!

    ReplyDelete