Translate

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Valentine Hearts

 

FS829 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Amy Morris aka Shirleysgirl. I found this super cute INSPIRATION.

I loved the little scrabble tiles and used that as my inspiration. I need to get Valentines cards made and thought I would make a bunch of little squares and add punched hearts using some scrap papers.

I cut the layers, punched the hearts and added dimensionals to the hearts.

The bottom was finished with a wood heart embellishment from my tote.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Valentine Hearts

3 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas Lisa…..beautiful card…xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever and oh so pretty, I love all the different patterns you used for the hearts and giving dimension to them really makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like a card with hearts and these are all lovely. Great design.

    ReplyDelete