Translate

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Silver Bell

 

IC888 - The Spirit of Christmas - Here is my INSPIRATION

CCC22DEC - Anything Goes

I love this set and love pulling it out for a few cards. I layered the bell with greys and black and added the branches and some darker green to the stems on the branches.

I finished the card with the sentiment in red and added a black bow on the strung silver thread.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

I also added this to ALLSORTS challenge blog.

Silver Bell

7 comments:

  1. WOW beautiful card BUT---fabulous colouring that bell looks so real and 3-D!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely CAS card and the bell looks so realistic, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Lisa, I love that shiny bell, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful CAS card design, lovely image, thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that is lovely, the bell looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS design - the bell looks really real! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete