Translate

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Scrappy Valentine

 

Happy New Year to all my crafty friends. Thank you so much for continuing to visit my blog and your lovely comments. I look forward to checking out your blogs in 2023. Please feel free to leave a comment and I can then locate your blog from your lovely comments.

FS830 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Carol aka **Carol**. Her gallery is full of some incredibly wonderful inspiration. I found this for INSPIRATION

USEIT2023 - Wood Hearts from my tote

I loved the row of hearts on Carol's card and the stripped paper reminded me of banners. So I cut out a bunch of scrap papers using a banner die cut and layered them on the bottom of the card. I then created the row with the sentiment and added a couple of wood hearts from my tote.

Scrappy Valentine

5 comments:

  1. What a great way to use up scraps of DP Lisa, so effective.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you Lisa and love the card, great design and way to use scraps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is beautiful, I love the way you layered the banners, such pretty scraps you had, like the wooden hearts too, finishes it off so nicely!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Lisa! Your card is brilliant with the strips of papers! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete