Translate

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Save the Earth...

 

CAS723 - Celebrate in Gold 

For my card I stamped the globe in black ink and then masked the image and sponged the blue ink around it.

Once the panel was done, I added a blue strip under the panel, stamped the sentiment and added some gold gems.

I have a second card to share today

I decided to do the exact same card but used the stamp in a different way. Rather than the bold black stamping I did a white heat embossed look for an even more subtle CAS card.

Once the panel was sponged, I layered the card the same and added some lighter gold gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

5 comments:

  1. I am finally back in the land of the living-fingers crossed-love both the cards and the globe stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are both so pretty but I think I like the bold black lines on the first even more, like your gold gems with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card designs. I should do something like that for my grandson who is over 11,000 miles away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely CAS card and I love that globe image especially in the black as it offsets the sentiment nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a nice CAS card! The image would be nice too embossed in gold with your gold gems!
    -Angie

    ReplyDelete