Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Scrappy Valentines Day

 

CC930 - Red, White and Flamingos

USEIT2023 - Wood Heart

For my card I used several scrap papers from my red collection and created the layout. I added the ribbon from my bag of ribbon that needs sorted and finished with another wood heart from my tote.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

I also added this to the Birthstone challenge HERE and the Time Out challenge HERE.


Scrappy Valentines Day

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful monochrome card,love all the papers
    Carol x
    This card would be perfect for our 1st challenge at https://birthstonechallenges.blogspot.com/
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Lisa, I love the design with the pretty scraps of paper and wooden heart, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa just popping back to say thank you for joining our 1st challenge at Birthstone challenge with your beautiful card
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty layering under your lovely heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa... love the layout, especially the wood heart embellishment. Thank you so much for joining and sharing at TIME OUT this week.

    ReplyDelete