Translate

Monday, January 23, 2023

Thinking of You

 

MMTPT757 - use some of the card-making embellishments you have acquired.

F4A674 - Stripes

For my card I grabbed my stack of tissue paper that I have been hoarding and glued a piece to a white card base. Next, I die cut 2 dogs in black and then layered them on tie card trimming the dogs with black card stock and adding the sentiment.

The card was finished with some gold pearls that are in my tote of items to use up.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You

5 comments:

  1. The silhouette dog images are really lovely Lisa and pop against the gold striped background.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and design love the silhouette dogs against the gold strips
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with both challenges with this cute card!

    ReplyDelete