Translate

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Mr and Mrs

 

IC893 - Jodi McKee - here is my INSPIRATION

F4A673 - Celebrate

USEIT2022 - Envelope stickers from my tote

When I saw the wedding board I was inspired to pull out these stickers from my tote. For the base I used a silver glitter designer paper and then layered the die cut wedding dress and tux that I die cut using spellbinders die cuts and I then popped them on dimensionals as the envelope sticker is on dimensionals. I finished the card with the envelope sticker in the corner.

Challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. challenge HERE
Inspirational challenge HERE. My new is the Spellbinders die cuts. (Top Pick)

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Mr and Mrs

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding card and love the sparkly paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is to die for! And what a stunning card you made with it! You know, this card is very romantic, why not consider entering it in the current Time Out Challenge?
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous wedding card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully made. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous die cuts and fab glittery background makes for a wonderful Wedding card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Love the background. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.
    Hugs, Renske CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. the outfits are so nice and they look great against your background paper, Love the little envelope with the mr & mrs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great dies for a wedding card - and layered over beautiful glitter scrolls paper! thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational~ Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Talk about a stylish, gorgeous-and-handsome pairing of wedding-themed images! Perfect for newlyweds. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely card in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete