Translate

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Birthday Skulls

 

WT931 - Black and Blue cards

For my card I used a skull emboss folder from Tim Holtz and embossed blue card stock. I then used black distress oxide rubbed over the skulls to get the depth to really show on the skulls.

I finished with the Trinit birthday sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

This is a birthday card for my son. He loves skulls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Skulls

6 comments:

  1. You've achieved great depth Lisa, embossing folders have come on so much from those way back.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed skulls and how you showed the depth of the embossing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I love the skeletons and how the blue background looks with them! This is what's so fun about paper crafting is that we can personalize it for someone like your son with the skulls! He'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fab! I'm sure your son will love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete