Translate

Friday, January 6, 2023

More Birthday Cards

 

I can never have enough birthday cards in my stash. I have 2 for you today.

MIX519 - What's New (stamps are new)

USEIT2023 - Brad

My hubby picked out these stamps and purchased them for me for Christmas. I thought a dictionary page would be perfect for it too so I used that for the base then found some paper scraps for the rest of the layout.

I found this brad in my tote and thought it would be perfect to finish off the card.

Geek Birthday


F4A672 - zoo friends

USEIT2023 - heart stickers

I used a cute elephant from impression obsession and colored it with copics. I then found these heart stickers in my tote of items I need to use up and added them to the card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Elephant Birthday

5 comments:

  1. The first makes a great masculine card Lisa and everyone love an Ellie.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DH picked out some great stamps especially for a nice masculine card! I love it! Your little elephant is super sweet with those hearts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card,love the stamps and dictionary paper-love the cute elephant too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun stamps, great for nowadays, I like your idea of using the dictionary page, great brad with the banner to finish it off!
    the elephant is too cute and the hearts are sweet with it

    ReplyDelete