Translate

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Panda Birthday

 

IC892 - Vintagraph & Pinterest - here is my INSPIRATION

F4A672 - zoo animals

USEIT2022 - Bamboo die cuts

I needed to use up these bamboo die cuts from my tote and the inspiration was perfect for me to pair this cute new panda die cut with them. I also recently purchased this new happy birthday die cut.

I cut the layers and layered the bear, added a heart and die cut the birthday sentiment layering all the die cuts on an embossed bamboo.

I finished the card with a butterfly that was sitting on my desk.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

This card is also being added to the Allsorts challenge - Something New.

Panda Birthday

10 comments:

  1. Great card and love the cute Panda
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun Lisa and the pops of colour really draw the eye and the embossing folder perfect. Many thanks for your visit earlier, the YouTube link is to one of those I've created.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally missed the link to Allsorts, so nice to have you join in Lisa, many thanks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic dimension and bold color. Thank you so much for joining the Something New challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your panda is super sweet with those eyes and heart! Great scene with the textured background too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is just the cutest little bear, I just love the pink on his feet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Lisa, I love the panda die and your design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Lisa - absolutely love your cute panda, and all the bamboo elements work so perfectly together. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts for our "Something New" challenge this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous and cute card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete