Translate

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Scrappy Valentine

 


FS834 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Kathy, aka laurasbuffy. I found this wonderful INSPIRATION.

I loved the large heart on her card and used that for my starting point.

I have a ton of punched hearts in a bag on my table and thought it would be fun to layer them up in a heart shape. I added dimensionals to the top layer and added some white gel pen to them as well.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Challenges:
Inkspirational: Moodboard

Scrappy Valentine

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card and love the hearts made up of layered hearts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lisa a very clever use of the hearts..just sorting out stuff to get started on one for hubby….take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely clean crisp elegant look to this one Lisa, nice dimension as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love your layered heart wreath it is gorgeous, like your gel pen details to it

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful and different design, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautifully dimensional heart using all those layers of hearts Lisa! Great white accents on the curves to give depth to them. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete