Translate

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Kick Up Your Heels

 



CAS725 - Birthday

WT931 - Black and Blue cards

For my card I stamped the cowboy and cowgirl images and used a black sharpie to color them in and create a silhouette image.

I then used 2 different sentiments to get the sentiment I wanted for the card.

I finished the card with the blue focal sponging distress inks darker toward the edge and added a few scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Challenges:

Allsorts - Winter Blues
Cards 4 Galz #190 - Clean and Simple
Krafty Chicks Challenge - Clean and Simple
Daisy Chain Challenge - Birthday
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - No Designer Paper

Kick up your heels

14 comments:

  1. It' a great card Lisa, always love silhouette images, they give such impact.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, forgot to say many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card and love how you mage the images silhouettes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great silhouette image and fabulous card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card design! I love it. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for my 'Winter Blues' challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun silhouette! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card Lisa, super design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute images to go with the sentiment, I like how you have offset them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card, love the images and the perfect sentiment to go with them. Great CAS card! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea to colour in the images with a sharpie - the effect is great. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card. Great images. love the silhouette. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete