Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

You Are...

 

SC940 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2023 - Butterflies & image

For my card I dug through my scrap papers and created the card layout. I then used an image & sentiment from my stack of images that needs colored and found these cute butterflies from my tote.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

You are...

7 comments:

  1. Lovely colours to this one Lisa and the book image is a very useful one for lots of occasions.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and sentiment and the colours of the B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lisa just the style for my big brother….xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely card Lisa, I love the books images and your paper is lovely, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and a wonderful layout! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. like how you layered the image and sentiment and the butterflies are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done card. And you would probably know this BOOK person would love that image!

    ReplyDelete