Translate

Monday, January 9, 2023

Tough Guy

 

MMTPT755 - interactive cards

For my card I created a pull tab slider card. I used the Technique Tuesday stamp and die set and used the saw from the set. Once stamped I colored it with copics and die cut it.

I then embossed the wood panel and used that to hide the slider mechanism.

Once pulled the slider moves the saw across the wood panel. The pull tab does not say anything other than pull.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Tough Guy

7 comments:

  1. Great masculine card Lisa and what a super embossing folder to match the saw.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea! My curiosity is peaked though, what does the pull tag say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Kate. The pull tag only says pull. When pulled the saw moves across the card.

      Delete
  3. Great interactrive card,love the wood embossing and die-cut saw-very clever
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat is that, very clever idea, great guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous male card LIsa, clever design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete