Translate

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Birthday Girl

 

IC895 - Mud Pie & Pinterest - Here is my INSPIRATION

USEIT2023 - Image

When I found my inspiration, I remembered I had this image in my stack of images needing colored. The flower hat was perfect to inspire me to pull out this image and color her up.

Once colored I cut down several card stock layers and added them to my card base. I then stamped the birthday sentiment and popped that up on dimensionals. I then finished off the card with some gold pearls from my tote of items I am trying to use up.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit. 

Challenges

Crafty Calendar - Add a Sentiment challenge
Simon Says Stamp - Beautiful Blooms challenge
Crafty Catz - anything goes WINNER
A Place to Start - anything goes
Love to Craft - anything goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies - anything goes
Paper Craft Challenges - anything goes
Love to Scrap - anything goes
Arty Divas - anything goes
Corrosive Challenge - anything goes

Birthday Girl

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured-love the P.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to me before I got to you this morning Lisa, the image on today's card is lovely as are the colours you chose, they offer the hope of Spring.

    As to those Dog stamps, I am lucky to be an Ambassador to promote A&C, lovely every one they produce but the Dogs are something extra special. Like you donate to Animal charities and these and just perfect.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and love the colours you used
    Cheers, Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image, beautiful colouring and lovely design. Great choice of papers and colours. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Calendar and Crafty Catz Challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet image so wonderfully colored Lisa! Your layers of colors and patterns make for a lovely background! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always do such a beautiful job of coloring and bringing these girls to life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The image is perfectly colored! Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete